- Solo Wrap belongs to the thiourea group. Its acts as an insecticide as well an acaricide.
- Solo Wrap kills larvae, nymphs and adults by contact and or stomach action and shows some ovicidal action.
- Solo Wrap has broad spectrum activity allowing simultaneous control of sucking insects and mites.
- Solo Wrap is an inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration & it exhibits translaminar action with vaporising effect for better insect and mite control
- Solo Wrap is selective to beneficial insects and predatory mites.