- Nova Promise is a Broad – spectrum pre- emergence and post- emergence herbicide.
- Nova Promise is a new generation selective herbicide with a highly efficient combination of two molecules that belongs to the pyrimidinyl carboxy group and Sulfonylurea group.
- Nova Promise herbicide is highly recommended for Paddy (rice) crop weed eradication.
- Nova Promise controls grasses, sedges, and broad-leaf weeds in both nurseries and the main field.
- Bispyribac sodium absorbs through foliage and roots and inhibits the branched amino acid synthesis, thereby killing the weeds in the paddy field.
- Pyrazosulfuron ethyl, also inhibits branched amino acid synthesis (ALS); Pyrazosulfuron ethyl is one of the new kinds of herbicide that effectively controls broad-leaf weeds and sedges in rice crops.
- Nova Promise (Bispyribac sodium 20% + Pyrazosulfuron ethyl 15% WDG) has a wide window of application and can be used in pre-emergence to early post-emergent time.
- The two efficient combinations of molecules ensure no weed among rice crops with their dual eradication power.
- Nova Promise herbicide gives excellent satisfaction to Rice growers because it eradicates most weeds from the main field and maintains weed-free throughout the entire primary crop cycle.