- Sheath Kill is a non- systemic antibiotic fungicide. It acts on hyphae and destroys the fungus by its contact action and controls the spread of diseases. Sheathkill is also most effective against soil borne diseases and used for the control of Rhizoctonia solani in rice.
- Sheath Kill is antibiotic fungicide exclusively designed to control Sheath blight of paddy.
- Sheath Kill acts faster on the disease and works for a longer time.
- Sheath Kill has a curative action, which is used to control diseases fast.
- It is compatible with all the generally used insecticides and fungicides.