- Nova Eraser is a Post Emergent, Broad Spectrum systemic herbicide for all types of Rice cultivation i.e. direct sown rice, rice nursery and transplanted rice.
- Nova Eraser controls major grasses, sedges and broad leaved weeds of Paddy.
- Nova Eraser controls Echinochloa crusgalli grass.
Time of Application :
- Nursery :10-12 days of sowing for nursery rice.
- Transplanted Rice : Within 10-14 days of transplanted rice when most of the weeds have already emerged and are of 3-4 leaf stage depending upon soil and climatic factors.
- Direct seeded rice: Optimum time of application is within 15-25 days of the sowing.