- Logan (Thiamethoxam 25% Wg) is a granular soluble insecticide of Neonicotinoid group. It gives protection against insects for a longer period in comparison to other insecticides.
- Logan is having Systemic, contact and stomach action.
- Logan controls Stem borer, gall midge, leaf folder, brown plant hopper, White Blacked Plant hopper (WBPH), Green Leaf hopper (GLH), Thrips all sucking pest in all major crops .
- Logan is safe for beneficial insects so it can be used in IPM.
- Logan is highly systemic and thus well suited for application as a foliar spray, drench or drip irrigation.