Safeclaim (Emamectin Benzoate 5% SG)
- Safeclaim is a modern insecticide belongs to Avermectin group of insecticide.
- Safeclaim is non-systemic insecticide with stomach action thus it must be ingested by the larvae to be most effective.
- It has good translaminar action thus controls the caterpillars present on the lower surface of the leaves
- Safeclaim is good for controlling Lepidopteran and sucking pests such as bollworms in cotton and fruit and shoot borers in okra, thrips and mites.
- Safeclaim Affected larvae become paralyzed and subsequently die after 2-4 days.