- Texam Plus is a broad spectrum systemic insecticide, having contact, stomach action.
- Texam Plus Protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
- Texam Plus acts on different sites of action in the insect.
- Texam Plus provides control of a wide range of early-season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding and soil-dwelling insect pests, such as aphids, wireworms, flea beetles, and leaf miners.
- Texam Plus controls aphids, Jassids, leaf miners, stem borer, gall midge, leaf folder, Brown plant hopper(BPH), White Backed Plant Hopper(WBPH) and Green leaf hopper(GLH) in paddy.
- Texam Plus gives long lasting control of pests.
- Texam Plus is well suited for seed treatment used to control early session sucking pests.