- A broad spectrum fungicide used to control a wide range of fungal diseases. it exhibits Systemic and Translaminar movement and disperse rapidly in plant system.
- Portia is used to control fruit rot, Dieback, Powdery mildew and Leaf spot in cotton, Chilli and Grapes.
- Portia is strong protective and curative properties, providing flexibility and a broad window for application.
- Portia impacts positively on the physiological activities of the crop by improving yield and quality of the produce.
- It gives longer duration control thus reduces the number of sprays for the farmer.