Nova Nutri K-41 (NPK : 03.00.40+Mg+S)
- Crops : Chilli, Cotton, Tomato, Paddy, Tobacco, Cereals, Pulses, Bengal gram, Bhendi, Brinjal, Grape, Papaya, Mango, Creeper Vegetables and other crops
- Dosage : 5 to 10 gm / Litre of water
- Available Pack : 500 gm, 1 Kg, 5 Kg & 25 Kg
- Potassium is a macro element required in large amounts for normal plant growth and development. It is integrally involved in metabolism and plant water relations.
- An important function of Nova Nutri K-41 is to control stomatal movements.
- Potassium also plays an important role in photosynthesis and is involved in transport of sugars from the leaf.
- Visual deficiencies of potassium are light mottling of the leaves around the margins and between the veins. In many crops, eg- cucurbits and sugar beet.
- Applications of potassium can induce magnesium deficiency.
- Supply both potassium and magnesium to the plant without causing a nutritional imbalance.