- Dijun is a sterol demethylation inhibitor which prevents the development of the fungus by inhibiting cell membrane ergosterol biosynthesis. Propiconazole Stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes.
- The formulation (Propiconazole 13.9% + Difenoconazole 13.9% EC) is a combination product of two triazole group fungicide
- Dijun is mainly used for Sheath blight and Dirty panicle disease of paddy
- Dijun increases the vegetative growth.
- Dijun gives healthy & productive tillers, setting maximum yield potential .
- Dijun also helps in better disease management